Many other alternatives are available additionally to the airport bus 6015 . If this will be your first time using the bus service at Incheon Airport to Seoul, just have a quick read at the following steps and you will be ready to go!
International Airport to Myeong-Dong 6015
Airport buses run from Incheon International Airport to various parts of Seoul. You can buy a ticket for your destination at the ticket desk on the arrival floor (1st floor). You can get information on bus routes and bus stops at the Airport Information Desk.
Types of Airport Buses to Seoul
There are two types of airport buses: deluxe and standard. Deluxe buses are KAL limousines that go straight to major hotels in Seoul. Since they only go to deluxe hotels, these buses are faster than standard limousine buses. They also have fewer seats and are, naturally, more comfortable. Standard limousine buses stop at several bus stops, so you can get closer to your final destination. Airport limousine buses are much more comfortable than standard city buses. Bus fare Deluxe limousine bus : Except when heading to Gimpo Airport (6,000 won), the fare for most routes to downtown Seoul is 13,000 won. Only the Nowon and Changdong routes are 12,000 won. Standard limousine bus : Except when heading to Gimpo Airport (4,500 won), the fare for a standard limousine bus to downtown Seoul is 7,500~8,000 won. Searching for airport bus number and detailed information Click the link below and search according to your destination. The airport bus number and brief information will be shown. If you press detail, detailed information on bus stops, a route map, the fare, travel time, and frequency will show. Search airport bus number and detailed information
On the arrival floor (1st floor), airport bus ticket booths are located between Gates 2 and 3, Gates 4 and 5, Gates 8 and 9, and Gates 12 and 13. If you walk out through Gates 7 or 8, you will find a ticket booth right next to the gate. Small ticket stands are along the outside of the arrival floor (1st floor) where the airport bus stops are located.
How to Read a Ticket
2. Ticket price.
3. 04B, 11A indicates that you can take the bus at bus stop 04B or 11A. The number and letter tell you the location of the bus stop. The number indicates the gate number, and A means the left side of the gate and B means the right side of the gate. For instance, 04B means that the bus stop is located to the right side of Gate 4.
4. There is no need to worry since the signs at the bus stops are easy to see.
1. Departure time: 1500, 20, 40 means that a bus leaves at 15:00, 15:20, and 15:40. A bus stop attendant updates the departure information on the signs every hour.
2. 4B: Indicates bus stop 4B
3. To City Hall: This means that the bus is headed to City Hall. The English name is written below the Korean.
4. Route: This is a route map. Bus stop names are shown in both Korean and English, so you can check where you need to get off.
How to Get Information at the Airport
At the Airport Information Desk between Gates 3 and 4 or Gates 11 and 12 on the arrival floor (1st floor) or the Airport Bus Ticket booths described above, check the bus number (or route) to your destination and buy a ticket at one of the ticket booths -> Check the bus stop indicated on your ticket -> Go to the bus stop and check the bus route and departure time -> When on the bus, pay attention to the English recording indicating the bus stops and make sure to get off at your destination.
That’s all, have a nice trip !
- Seoul Airport Bus What time the airport bus / limousine start running from Seoul Incheon? I have a flight to catch out on...
- Seoul Korea Airport Bus Incheon Airport To Seoul? i’ll be going from australia to seoul (incheon airport) and i was wondering approximately how long...
- Seoul Incheon Airport Bus What is the best way to get from Incheon airport in Seoul Namdaemun? What are the costs and how they...
- Seoul Airport Bus The art of getting the hell out of an airport The best thing about Hong Kong’s huge new terminal: Rail...
- Seoul Airport Bus Westminster city council in New families moving into New Westminster native to Japan and his young family survived the earthquake...